Your Spare Change Really Adds Up!
- Sign up for an Even-Up Savings Account
- Make a purchase with your Radiant Credit Union VISA® Debit Card (signature and PIN transactions)
- Purchase evened-up to the next dollar
- Balance transferred from your checking account into your Even-Up Savings Account
Even-Up Savings Account earns up to 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)1!
- Even-Ups are accumulated and transferred daily as a single transaction.
- If you make multiple purchases on the same day, your statement will show one combined Even-Up Savings transfer for that day.
- If the available amount in the checking account is less than $25 the Even-Up transfer will not happen.
- Signature and PIN transactions will be included.
- Deposits to the account are only from your debit card Even-Up transaction change. No other deposits are allowed. The only way for money to go into Even-Up Savings is through the Even-Up program.
- Commercial debit cards/accounts are not eligible.
- Dividend period is quarterly. The quarter begins the first day of the calendar quarter. Dividends are credited on the last day of the calendar quarter.
- January 1 through March 31
- April 1 through June 30
- July 1 through September 30
- October 1 through December 31
- Dividends will be compounded quarterly.
¹The even-up amount will be withdrawn from your checking account and deposited into your Even-Up Savings. Dividend rate is 4.00%. 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is earned on balances of $0.01 to $4,000.00. The APY for any amount over $4,000.00 is 0.05% APY. Rates current as of January 20, 2021. Rates subject to change. Please see current rate schedule for current rates. Even-ups from debit card transactions are accumulated and transferred daily as a single transaction. There must be $25 in the checking account after all transactions post during nightly processing for the even-up posting to occur.