Define Your Financial Future
secure Your Savings
Our adjustable-rate certificate secures your savings from rising inflation by adjusting to today's changing interest rates.
|Adjustable-Rate Certificate Term||APY2||Dividend||Min. Opening Deposit||Compound Period|
Secure your hard-earned savings from today’s inflation while also taking advantage of changing interest rates with Radiant Credit Union’s Adjustable-Rate Certificate. Our special Adjustable-Rate Certificate let’s you lock in the security of a great term savings rate while also adjusting to benefit from today’s changing interest rates.
How does it work? Radiant’s Adjustable-Rate Certificate is easy to open and offers terms of 12 or 24 months. The certificate rate is adjusted on January 1st and July 1st and is based on the 6-month Treasury Rate plus 0.05% for the 12-month term, or 0.10% for the 24-month term1. And, as always, you have the safety and security of being insured by the NCUA for up to $250,000.
In short, you get the benefit of higher certificate savings rates plus the benefit of bi-annual adjustments to account for ever-changing interest rates.
Get Started Today
Open your Adjustable-Rate Certificate today in eBanking or on the Mobile App in just a few easy steps.
1. Login to eBanking or the Mobile App.
2. Under the Accounts menu header, select Quick Apply.
3. Next, select Checking and Savings Accounts – Apply Now.
4. Next, select Certificates of Deposit.
5. Next, simply choose the certificate you would like – the 12 or 24 Month Adjustable Rate Certificates are both options.
6. Finally, complete your funding and amount to fund.
Open other online accounts too!
If you are not currently a member of Radiant Credit Union please complete this form and someone will contact you shortly.
1) The Radiant Credit Union Adjustable-Rate Certificate Annual Percentage Yield (APY) changes bi-annually on January 1st and July 1st. Certificate APY is adjusted to the 6-month Treasury Bill Rate, as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, plus 0.05% APY for the 12-month term or 0.10% APR for the 24-month term. Rates effective as of July 1, 2022. Minimum initial deposit $1,000. Minimum balance to earn APY is $10,000. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Adjustable-Rate Certificates are not eligible to receive bonus dividends. Refer to the Certificate Truth-in-Savings disclosure for details. Adjustable-Rate Certificates are not available for business accounts.
2) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for 12-month Adjustable-Rate Certificate is 2.59% APY, dividend rate 2.56%. 24-month Adjustable-Rate Certificate is 2.64% APY, 2.61% dividend rate.
Our members are talking
I absolutely love Radiant! Making the switch to Radiant was the best decision!